- 1-1/two pounds little one red potatoes, lower into three/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- three/4 teaspoon sea salt, div > See Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spot potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes. Meanwhile, squeeze 1/3 cup juice from limes, reserving fruit. Mix lime juice, melted butter, chipotle and remaining sea salt.
- Get rid of sheet pan from oven stir potatoes. Arrange asparagus, Broccolini, shrimp and reserved limes on best of potatoes. Pour lime juice mixture in excess of vegetables and shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Exceptional! I substituted cauliflower rice for the potatoes.
This is a new favourite for positive! I loved the flavors of the lime and chipotle – a little tart and a minor spice but not as well much of both. We also loved the selection of veggies in this dish. Include some cooked rice and you have received a wonderful meal for Lent or any time of 12 months.
Oh my! All my favourite flavors. Straightforward, quick cleanup. Will preserve this recipe!
This recipe is fantastic! These days, I am trying to make more sheet pan dinners and this one really delivers on flavor, prep/cook time and budget. I served this recipe in bowls in excess of brown rice. So delightful! And lovely, as well!
I used the broccoli florets as an alternative of the broccolini. Every little thing else was precisely as stated in the recipe — the perfect volume of spice to me! This was so tasty I wanted to lick my plate when I was finished. I will undoubtedly do this one once more!
Just manufactured this and it is remarkable. It is an straightforward dish to make but tastes like it took a long time. Excellent mix of flavors. I did include more chipotle pepper for additional spice. My whole family loved this. I will definitely make this once again!
A correct one-pan meal! I utilized broccoli florets right here. I dried them really nicely, tossed them with a bit of olive oil, and positioned them on the pan following to the potatoes. I stirred them after 15 minutes, and they had been crispy right after thirty minutes. Following time I will lessen the chipotle by half, because it was a bit also spicy for me. DH loved it and is currently looking forward to the leftovers.