Recipe by: MARIETA
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- one/2 cup white sugar
- one/two teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 one/two cups white sugar
- three tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 one/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- two 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Add all substances to listing
- Include all elements to checklist
one h five m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a big bowl, stir with each other the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt. Lower in one cup of margarine right up until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the mixture evenly above the prepared pan, and press in firmly.
- Bake for twenty minutes in the preheated oven.
- Although the crust is baking, put together the filling. In a massive bowl mix collectively the eggs, corn syrup, one 1/two cups sugar, three tablespoons margarine, and vanilla till smooth. Stir in the chopped pecans. Spread the filling evenly more than the crust as quickly as it comes out of the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or till set. Enable to great entirely on a wire rack ahead of slicing into bars.