Grilled Salmon with garlic lime butter is the Greatest grilled salmon recipe you’ll ever attempt! The crisp and flaky texture mixed with the garlic lime butter is merely irresistible. The garlic lime butter is so excellent, we even employed it on Grilled Corn on the Cob! Just wait until you see why we are so obsessed with this salmon recipe.
In just thirty minutes or significantly less, you’ll have dinner on the table for a basic weeknight meal absolutely everyone will get pleasure from. Serve it with a couple of sides like Grilled Vegetables, and Creamy Mashed Potatoes to total the meal.
This post may incorporate affiliate hyperlinks. Read through my disclosure policy.
Grilled Salmon Recipe:
Break out the BBQ for this Grilled Salmon with Garlic Lime Butter and eat like you’re on trip! Cooking salmon on the grill adds outstanding smoky tones to salmon and the flavored butter takes it in excess of the prime with fresh summer flavor.
Your dinner guests will be humming more than this salmon recipe. It will become your go-to for grilling season and you’ll make it again and once again!
This grilled salmon recipe is straightforward-simple-simple with just 15 minutes of marinating time. It’s rapid and incredibly flavorful since you’ll use a lot more of that sauce although it is sizzling on the grill, and then drizzle the reserved sauce just before serving which provides it unbelievable flavor!
Components for Grilled Salmon with Garlic Lime Butter:
No require to go to a million different retailers on a wild goose chase for any oddball substances for this recipe! Simple nevertheless flavorful is the motto right here! Just grab a few standard ingredients and you’ll be ready to get grilling your salmon.
- Unsalted butter
- Garlic smashed (NOT PRESSED)
- Lime juice plus lime wedges to serve
- Fresh dill
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Salmon filet (skin-on)
Tools for Grilled Salmon:
This recipe is basic and does not call for any fancy equipment. Here are the tools we use to make it easier and safer to grill salmon.
- A prolonged pair of Tongs to flip salmon
- A grilling spatula (or heat evidence spatula)
- An oven mitt (for security!)
- Saucepan and silicone brush to apply butter
- How to Make Garlic Lime Butter:
1. In a little saucepan, melt butter and include smashed garlic, salt and black pepper. Simmer right up until fragrant then include dill and lime juice and get rid of from heat. Transfer half the sauce to a bowl and set aside remaining sauce in saucepan to brush the completed salmon.
How to Grill Salmon:
one. Brush tops of salmon filets with 1/2 of the sauce from the bowl. Marinate in the fridge even though preheating the grill.
2. Preheat grill to medium/high (350F-400F) and oil the grates. Area salmon onto grill, skin-side-down. Cover and grill over medium/higher for three minutes.
3. Loosen salmon with a spatula if required, then very carefully flip above, cover and cook yet another 2 minutes. Flip once more and brush tops with the remaining sauce in the bowl. Cover and proceed grilling just until finally salmon is flaky and cooked by way of (an additional minute, or according to grilling chart beneath).
four. Transfer to a platter and drizzle with sauce reserved in the saucepan (if butter has hardened, heat just until melted). Garnish with fresh dill and serve with lime wedges.
Salmon Grilling Tips:
- When grilling salmon, be sure to get skin-on salmon fillets. Salmon is extremely tender and flaky and the skin aids maintain it with each other on the grill with out falling by way of the grates.
- The butter in this recipe can make the salmon juicy and rich in flavor – don’t fear about the amount as some of it is lost on the grill.
- When flipping salmon, wear an oven mitt and start with the filets at the back in case of flare ups.
How Long Do You Grill Salmon?
So you know how long to cook salmon on the grill, we created this salmon grilling chart. Stick to these salmon grilling tips for med/large heat (350F):
one thick fillets = 3 minutes per s >
Like Salmon? Attempt Our Best Salmon Recipes!
Don’t get stuck in a salmon rut, there’s so considerably you can do with it which means the recipe possibilities are endless! Get began on the possibilities now by attempting some of my all-time favored salmon recipes. Every single a single is even better than the next!