Recipe by: JBS BOX
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- two teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- assorted food coloring
- Include all substances to list
- Add all ingredients to listing
- In a tiny bowl, stir together confectioners’ sugar and milk till smooth. Beat in corn syrup and almond extract until finally icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, include far more corn syrup.
- Divide into separate bowls, and add meals colorings to each and every to sought after intensity. Dip cookies, or paint them with a brush.