Recipe by: KATHY
- one cup butter, softened
- 1 1/two cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- two cups all-function flour
- two/3 cup cocoa powder
- three/four teaspoon baking soda
- one/4 teaspoon salt
- two cups semisweet chocolate chips
- one/two cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Include all substances to record
- Include all ingredients to list
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In massive bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla till light and fluffy. Mix the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt stir into the butter mixture right up until well blended. Combine in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes in the preheated oven, or just until finally set. Amazing somewhat on the cookie sheets just before transferring to wire racks to great fully.