Recipe by: SUBEAST
- 1 big clove garlic
- one teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/two teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds big shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 wedges lemon, for garnish
- Include all components to listing
- Include all ingredients to list
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a little bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to type a paste. In a big bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until finally evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.